So now that I am finally learning how to navigate the blogging world pretty smoothly, I have decided to start organizing certain posts on certain days. I have seen people with multiple blogs: like one for food, one for fashion, and one for opinions and just writing. Whew!!! I don’t know how they can handle multiple blogs when handling one takes up so much time! So to organize this craziness in my head I will be assigning days. Below you will see what I have come up with so far.
- Mental Mondays ~ Mondays I will be writing posts pertaining to life, psychology, and opinions.
- Top 13 Tuesdays ~ Books, movies, quotes, anything really that can be put into a countdown-type list. I picked “13” because it’s my lucky and favorite number!
- Wacky Wednesdays ~ Pictures, videos, jokes, and anything else…humor!
- Terrific Thursdays~ All about inspiration and self-help.
- Food Fridays ~ Recipes Galore! I have been on a cooking spree for a few weeks now. I am cooking so many new dishes that I feel like that is the main direction this blog is going. While I’ve always wanted to blog about recipes, I want this blog to be more, so I will limit my recipes to only one day a week (although I can’t promise I won’t post multiple recipes on Fridays lol).
There we go. It’s a work in progress, like this blog, so this is not set in stone. I am really enjoying writing my thoughts, ideas, and creations. This also gives me some flexibility to write what I want to write, when I want to. I can just schedule it for a future posting date. Took me a few days to figure that one out, but now that I have, I have been writing up a storm.
My heart feels lighter, my head is clearer, and life seems to be falling into place. I don’t know if it’s the blog specifically, but having a reason to actually write for others instead of just myself has gotten my creative neurons firing. I am excited to see where this blog will go!